This is the exclusive Kailash & Manasarovar pilgrimage route that is meant for those who have ardent desire to pay obeisance to Lord Shiva but due to the paucity of time, are unable to take the standard route that takes more than two weeks. Taking acclimatization into account, this trip takes 13 days. However, it can be customized as per individual requirements. The major part of the journey id covered by specially chartered helicopter.
12 Nights/ 13 Days
Places to Visit:
Kathmandu - Nepalgunj
- Hilsa - Manasarovar - Tarboche - Zutulphuk
- Dolma Pass - Manasarovar - Hilsa - Nepalgunj -
Arrival at Kathmandu and trasnfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Sightseeing Tour and Tour Preparation Day. Overnight Hotel.
Fly to Nepalgunj from kathmandu. OR Arrival in Lucknow & transfer to Nepalgunj. Overnight Hotel Sneha.
Early morning fly to Simikot by Fixed Wing and complete immigration formality. Overnight Sunvalley Resort.
Early morning fly to Hilsa by Helicopter. From Hilsa trek to Sher and drive to Taklakot (3400 m.). Purang Guesthouse
Rest day in Purang for acclimatization. Purang Guesthouse
Drive, Purang to Lake Manasarovar (Chiu Gompa – 4550 m.). Paramartha Guesthouse
Drive, Lake Manasarovar to Darchen (4664 m.). Hotel Kailash
Drive, Darchen to Yam Dwar
then trek to Deraphuk (4920 m). Overnight Camp.
Trek over Dolma-La (5600 m.) then continue to Zutrul phuk
(4780 m). Overnight Camp.
Finish parikrama near Darchen then drive back to Sher, finish immigration and walkdown to Hilsa. Overnight Local Lodge.
Early morning, Helicopter flight to Simikot and then fixed wing flight to Nepalgunj. Same day transfer to Lucknow. OR Fly to Kathmandu, Overnight Hotel.
Above tour is organized from May till September
Starting point of the tour is Nepalgunj reaching Via Kathmandu. Total duration is 13 Days.
Tailor made Itinerary suiting only for groups will be made as on request.
For above tour Individual booking are taken as per fixed departure Dates.
Mode of transportation
* Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Lucknow will be done by a Car.
* Nepalgunj - Hilsa - Nepalgunj will be done by Chartered Helicopter.
* From the first border town (Shera) of Tibet, the transfers to and from will be done by Toyota Landcruisers.
* Only Kora of Mt. Kailash is to be performed on foot. Take two & a half day ( 42 Kms).
Accommodation & all meals are inclusive. accommodation will be provided in Hotels/Guest houses OR Tents as per available facility.
Very few medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our Guide having certificate of paramedic courses will accompany the group, who take care of only few Medical issues at High altitudes. Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Tibetan Guide will accompany the group, Supported by Tour Leader from India Or Nepal.
Tour Cost 150,000 Per Person.
USD 150 extra for foreign national.
The above tour cost includes
* Accommodation from Day 1 to Day 12.
* Helicopter Charter charges Nepalgunj - Hilsa - Nepalgunj sector.
* Advance Camping Arrangements in Hilsa / Taklakot for acclimatisation.
* Chinese Visa, Tibet Permit and Kailash Permit. Nepal Permit (Humla), Officers fee, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetan Local Guide.
* 4 Wheel Drive Jeeps. Accommodation and meals throughout the tour.
The tour cost excludes
Emergency evacuations/Rescue, if required.
Any expenses of personal nature and NOT
included in the “tour cost includes” section
above, are additional.
Permissions and other official formalities
No Permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
To Undertake this tour all yatris should have valid passports.
Tibetan Permits & Chinese Visa are required for this tour, which is included in the Tour cost.
Medical Fitness certificate (issued by registered medical practitioner) is needed.
Click here Kailash Yatra Fixed Departure Dates 2010